1.1.16

2015




Last day of 2015.  The beginning of the end.
An end to all things that won't be coming with us into 2016.

2015 taught us so many things. Either good or bad.
As for me, I go through so many things.
My heart being tortured so many things.
Friendship sometimes hurts me.
Well, that's life. The taste of life.
I hope those experiences and memories make me stronger from before.
I hope I learnt something from them.
I hope it won't happened again and I can be better from before.
A new me which free from negative thoughts and vibes.

To family and friends, thank you very much.


Well, 2015 not a great year for.
I wish I can achieve something in 2016.

In short,



  • 2015 taught me, your friend who used to believe in you, will turn their back on you.
  • 2015 taught me that sometimes life gets ya down but at the end of the day we're alive & well and better times are on the horizon
6 minutes ago6 minutes ag2015 taught me that sometimes life gets ya down but at the end of the day we're alive & well and better times are on the horizon
  • 2015 taught me to leave the past in the past. Here's to new people, experiences, and good vibes in 2016




2015, THANK YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment