*now playing who you are - jessie j*
Do you ever feel suffocated by things happened around?
I do.
It happened a lot.
I felt helpless.
I wonder why it happened.
I wonder where I go wrong.
I wonder why.
It hurts me when suddenly people ignored me.
It hurts me when suddenly people didn't say anything.
I wonder where I go wrong.
I wonder why.
At the moment, my brain working efficiently.
Thinking why. why. why.
My heart been shattered frequently.
I wonder why does this happened to me?
I wonder why Allah test me this way?
And sometimes I cry but no tears.
But then, I do accept them back.
I calm myself down by thinking that they're having bad days so that's why they treat me like this.. like that... but again i wonder...
why me?
Am I too easy?
Who am I to you?
punching bag?
After all,
be thankful for things that happened to you today cause each one of them will give you a new lesson tho you don't know what would be the reason is.
it might happens again and again.
brace youself.
stay strong, be strong.
there are more to write but i don't know how to express.
After all, kita manusia ni tak sempurna mungkin ada buat silap yang kita sendiri tak sedar. kadang kadang dengan cara tu, kita sedar dekat mana silap kita.
be strong, stay strong.

No comments:
Post a Comment